Are you interested in making your mark? By joining our innovative team, you’ll have the opportunity to do exactly that. Sam & Sud Lifestyle is at the forefront of the industry, and we are always looking for talented professionals as we continue to grow. Check out our openings below to see if there’s a role that fits your background.
Write in confidence with your CV to email@example.com if you want to apply to any of the suitable openings.
Furniture production designer & cut list specialist
Come join us if you are ready to explore analytical and creative side of yourself. Below are the job requirements:
· Making all type of furniture drawings like modular furniture wardrobe/Sofa/Chair/Table/Bed etc.
· Preparing furniture technical as well as production drawings, Bill of Material, Bill of Quantity and cutting list
· Preparing internal costing pre-estimated budget sheet for management information and decision making, Co-ordination with production team for technical queries
· Preparing installation process requirements
· Kitchen EPT drawing preparation
· Proficient if Auto CAD, Cutting List, MS Excel & Power Point
· Taking production measurement from site
· Knowledge of various luxury furniture materials and making processes & hardware fittings is a must
· Technical qualification: Interior designing/architecture graduate or diploma holder from a reputed university/institute having prior experience of 2-5 years with a good track record
Come join us if your have that knack of picking the client idea and nurture that idea into a functional space design. You should be a technically qualified graduate with a mastery in design software's like Auto CAD, KD Max, Sketchup etc to materialize the layouts and drawings. You should be having a flair for presentation to customers and a touch of empathy to develop appropriate layouts. You should be on top of affairs right from ideation to manufacturing and execution at our well equipped manufacturing facility.
The incumbent should have relevant experience in inventory management and material planning. You will be responsible for issuing material as per material planning sheet and job card. The person will also be responsible for co-ordinating transportation management and despatch support.